This document checklist has the most often requested items that you will need to provide after you complete a loan application.
- Pay stubs for the most recent 30 days
- Personal tax returns for the last two years – all pages
- W-2’s for the last two years
- Business tax returns for the last two years (if applicable)
- K-1’s for the last two years (if applicable)
- Two most recent bank statements – all pages
- Most recent 401(k) or retirement account statement
- Driver’s license or State-issued ID
- Mortgage statements for any currently owned properties
- Quote for homeowner’s insurance
Do you have questions about the loan document checklist?